A winning car is a dirty car!

Virtual Racer On sâmbătă, 6 aprilie 2013

At the end of the last race, I hoped to receive a new car, maybe an Evo. Well, I received a new car: a Mitsubishi. But it is not Evo 9, it's Mitsubishi L200 Triton.

L200 is a big, beatiful and powerful turbo diesel. And that represents a plus for tracks like San Ysidro Muntain. But, as you can see, i'm not so happy, because in one moment of the race, when I was the 2nd, the car didn't respond to commands. I could not accelerate, brake or turn for 5 seconds, at 100 km/h. I didn't understand why, but after that I was the 4th, with low speed, and, in an attempt to reach the first place, I made some mistakes and I was on the last place. In that moment, I thought that I had no chance to reach the first place. But I tried, I had nothing to lose. So, in 30 seconds, after a little crash, I reached the second place, and then I reached the first place. But it was very difficult. 
After that mishap, the car behaved very good... 
Even if L200 is powerfull and I drove with high speed, I'm still disapointed. 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu